This 3 Day Uluru (Ayres Rock) Adventure is the perfect short trip for those wanting to experience icons of the Australian Outback in a narrow time frame. Witnessing the ancient monolith Uluru bathed in both early morning and late afternoon light is a sight that will never be forgotten. Likewise, the towering facade of Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) will leave impressions upon your memory forever.
- This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites on the red earth of the outback
- Hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon
- Discover the spiritual importance of the outback landscape to local Aboriginal communities on guided nature walks – exclusive to Intrepid
Intrepid is one of the most reputable travel companies in the world and offer off the beaten trips with an excellent standard of guiding. You can expect a mix group and travellers often interesting in exploring everything the country has to offer. Intrepid is one of prefer tours companies for Australia or anywhere in world for that matter. To find out more about this tour of Australia an others with Intrepid click the button below.